L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lip Lacquer in Infinite Fuschia: Review

Today's review will be on L'Oreal's Aqua Lip Lacquer in #187 Infinite Fuschia
(for review on #186 Berry Persistant click here)
(for review on # 191 Stubborn Plum click here )
 

 


 
swatch in outside lighting
w/o flash
with flash

My first impression of this color was that it was very similar to Berry Persistant when applied on my lips. My lips are pretty pigmented so I guess most of these darker colors almost turn out the same on my lip. In the tube and in the swatch, it was a much brighter color and more pink, but after drying when applied to my lips, it reminded me a lot of Berry Persistant but with a pinker undertone rather than purple. The feel and consistancy is the same as well.
 
*They retail anywhere from $7.99 at target to $9.99 at Rite-Aid. I would wait to get them on deals such as Buy one get one 1/2 off at Rite-aid or Ulta. Or just wait for the Sunday Paper in case they have coupons off them, or just get them at Target.*



1 comment

Blog Design by pipdig | disclaimer