NOTD: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear in Coral Reef: Swatch + Review

These pictures do not do this nail color justice. This Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear color in Coral Reef is definitely more of a bright neon coral and is one of those colors that makes you look tanner.

It was pretty thick in consistency but not to difficult to work with. It took two coats to achieve the opacity I wanted. I bought it at my local Target and they happened to have a sale on them so it was about $2.54 .They have this line at almost any drugstore so I would highly recommend checking these out: they're cheap and have a great color range and so far are pretty easy to apply.
I think this color is perfect for summer time and would work great on the toes also. It truly is a vibrant coral color and what you see from the bottle is what transfers onto the nail, but more 'neon'. I highly recommend this color if you are into super bright colors.
Here's a shot with flash to see if I could get more of the neon look into it. Not quite, but I like the effect the flash has on the nails making them sparkle like diamonds. >.< (I did use Sally Hansen's diamond top coat though too so that might be why it's extra shiny).

I'm on day 3 of this nail polish and so far I have no chips at all. I just have a little wearing on a couple fingers at the top, but I think I could go a couple more days with this color.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | disclaimer