Black Tea Latte

Today's quick post is on Tea's Tea Black Tea Latte.

As I may have mentioned earlier, many people have been trying to find or import the oh so famous Japanese Milke Teas (royal milk tea, gogo no kocha w/ milk) but it is almost impossible to find the Japanese made teas in the states. So when tea's tea made their version of a milk tea (but naming it a black tea latte), I had to try it out.
Unlike the Matcha latte that wasn't that good in my opinion, this one was very good! It surprised me how much I liked it because I thought it would be lacking in the flavor department.
The tea flavor was strong enough to taste the flavors, but not overpowering. They used skim milk powder to add to the milky/creamy consistency and it wasn't too sweet. I wished it was a little bit creamier, but I think only skim milk powder would work to give the product a longer shelf life.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this product, especially if you are missing/craving for the Japanese royal milk tea flavors.

3 comments

  1. this sounds great!

    Leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was absolutely delicious! I love milk teas =P

      Delete
  2. WOW I wanna try it!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by pipdig | disclaimer