4th of July: Picnic Ready

Happy 4th of July / July 4th to everyone in the U.S. 
As typical of this day, the colors of red, white, and blue are in the fore front along with celebration with BBQ's and picnics.
I thought'd id share this little outfit I put together that was appropriate for this day, encompassing red, white, and blue. The dress I had from almost 5 years ago, but I still love it. I bought it at Nordstrom's BP and love the country vibe it gives off--also it reminds me of a picnic blanket/cloth.
I paired it with some black gladiator-esque sandals and a denim jacket.
The denim jacket I feel is typical U.S. country/western style and I also liked how it looked with the plaid patterned dress that was mostly red and white and when you add them all together, you get an outfit that is Red, White and Blue.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and for those in the U.S., I hope are having a fun time celebrating with food and fireworks! =P

Fire Los Angeles-Plaid dress
Breckelle's-Sandals
Forever 21- Cropped Denim Jacket

2 comments

  1. such a nice outfit! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I visited your blog and love the outfits you post together =P

      Delete

Blog Design by pipdig | disclaimer